Since I now have working test environment, and includes both real and virtual machines, I will be starting back onto the SSLF testing (Fedora 10 work this weekend...hopefully).
However (and this is more planning for tomorrow), this time:
- Different user logged into each machine.
- Each box in a seperate OU
- This allows me both redundancy, and a way to verify any problems.
- This also allows me to test different apps on different clients at the same time
- Settings will be (painfully) applied sequentially.
I should also note that I created two backup copies of each virtual machine. I got into too much of a hurry in my previous attempts. :(